Ward Transport and Logistics is a family owned and operated business that believes in treating all of its employees like family. This is why we offer our full-time employees a long list of benefits.
- Medical and prescription coverage
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits — critical illness, accident, short term disability, auto, home and pet insurance
- College Tuition Benefit
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program — offering professional counselors 24/7
- Personal Health Partners (PHP) — an advocacy program to assist with medical questions, claims issues, and treatment options
- Paid holidays
- Up to five weeks of paid vacation per year
- 401K retirement program
- Profit Sharing Bonus Plan
- Take a Healthy Step Wellness Program— a program designed to encourage and support a healthy lifestyle
- Health Reimbursement Account — receive financial rewards for completing various wellness activities
We Are Family
Ward employees work, live, and play as a “ONE WARD” team!
It truly is one big family where everyone has the others back!